ALL CALL FOR ARTISTS & MUSICIANS!
The River House opened its doors this July. Hooray! We are looking for artists and musicians to sell, demonstrate, teach and perform their craft.
If you are interested, please fill out the survey below to tell us more about your art form. And please send images of your work (for artists) or a link to your music (if musicians) by emailing email@example.com
We look forward to bringing people together through arts & music!
Volunteer Projects & In-Kind Donations
If you are interested in helping get The River House ready, the following tasks are on the to-do list. We'll be happy to meet and show you how to complete them, if needed, and we can provide all materials. Contact us. Many hands make light work!
- Mow and trim the River House yard (looking for volunteers to sign up for 1-2 days a month)
- Other carpentry and yard work projects- finish painting fence blue; paint Otters Den trellises yellow; install t-post wire perimeter fence; landscaping in the Art Yard.
If you know anyone who can donate the following (new or used):
- 2 pop-up awnings
- Fold up handicap ramp (for front porch steps)
- Sturdy garden cart (4-wheel wagon style)
- 1-3 shade trees
- String lighting (outdoor) for outdoor steps and outdoor stage
Become a Volunteer
Community volunteers are integral to every aspect of The River House program. If you'd like be a volunteer, click below and tell us more about your interests. We will contact you to discuss details.
Make a Contribution
Because of generous supporters like you, The River House is able to offer a full-range of affordable, community arts and music activities for all ages. (All donations are tax deductible).
Consider making a regular MONTHLY donation to help sustain The River House all year long!
Become a Member
With an annual River House membership, you'll enjoy discounts, special events and pride knowing you're one of the reasons Community-Arts will thrive for another year!
Coming Fall 2017...